Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:28:36 -0800
From:      "Robert Banniza" <robert@rootprompt.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ssh problem

This brings me to a stupid question. It is better to install the new file
when cvsup'ing or merge the old and new file together? This is assuming the
user hasn't entered anything special into the file. I did an install on the
last cvsup rather than merging. I was somewhat confused when it asked me
whether I wanted to install the file on the right or the file on the left.
Shouldn't they be one in the same if merged? Any info. appreciated...

Robert