Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:37:47 +0300
From:      "Mikhail Kononenko" <mikhail@samovar.ru>
To:        "Dustin Harris" <dustinh@webtrends.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: EtherExpress100 on Intel Easton

Dustin Harris <dustinh@webtrends.com> wrote:

> There is usually a newer eepro100 driver at the maintainer's site than
what
> is distributed in the kernel source
> (ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/network/test/eepro100.c).

Thanks, Dustin!

It was exactly what I did. The new version (1.03) seems to work. But we'll
see.

Anyway, thanks to all, who replied to me off-line, and for Ben Lutgens: I
checked the driver file, #define USE IO=1 was alredy there...

Since I now have weird problem with hard drives detection, which prevents me
to build reliable soft RAID-1, I wonder if this (soft RAID-1,5) possible
under FreeBSD?

But first I should pinpoint the problem with HD detection on this damn Intel
Easton, of course.