Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 1995 11:52:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kristyn Fayette <kristyn@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        PETERS@staidan.qld.edu.au (Peter Stubbs)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Colorado Jumbo 250 tape

}
} I would like to use an old colorado jumbo 250 tape drive to backup
} my 1.1R system before moving to 2.0.5, is it a supported device?
} I cannot find it in LINT on either 1.1 or 2.0.5.
}
} Thanks in advance,
} Peter
}

  The floppy tape stuff was a patch to the system in 1.0.2 and, I think,
1.1.  I'm not sure where you can find it today.  I might still have a
copy of it.  Warren Toomey's archive is a good place to check, too.

--
                    -=(*)=-   Kristyn Fayette   -=(*)=-
                           kristyn@gnu.ai.mit.edu