Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:20:07 +0100
From:      Ewout Boks <ewout@boks.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Crossgo-1.3 port

Hi,

i am working on an embedded project and I use FreeBSD + the DJGPP
development environment (cross-go. I have wondered quite a while why the
port still uses gcc-2.72. Much more recent versions are available, the
DJGPP site has a tar with gcc-3.2 in it. Is there a problem porting it
to FreeBSD or is there some other reason why the ports collection still
has this version? If needed, I wouldn't mind helping out but I know
little of the FreeBSD ports system.

Best regards,

Ewout Boks
Breda