Date:      Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:23:13 +1100
From:      Jan Mikkelsen <janm-freebsd-hackers@transactionware.com>
To:        Roman Kurakin <rik@inse.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hardware supported by ng_frame_relay?

On 15/01/2012, at 6:00 PM, Roman Kurakin wrote:

> Hi,
>=20
> Jan Mikkelsen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>=20
>> I'm looking to upgrade a system running frame relay over a Sangoma =
A101 card and WANPIPE.
>>=20
>> Sangoma do not support FreeBSD anymore, so I'm looking for =
alternatives.
>>=20
>> What hardware does ng_frame_relay support now that ar(4) and sr(4) =
are not in FreeBSD 9?
>>=20
>> Specifically, will ng_frame_relay work with a Digium TE121 and =
ports/dahdi-kmod?
>>=20
>> Any suggestions welcome, G.703, X.21 or V.35 interfaces OK.
>> =20
> Check also www. cronyx. ru for ce(4) and cp(4).  As far as I know, an =
old digium adapters were using
> software framer for HDLC, but I don'k know the current state. If they =
didn't provide hardware framer
> now, I suggest to check for any other adapter.

Thanks. Just had a look at their site; they support up to 6.x, there is =
a red note saying 7.x is not supported. I suspect that would also apply =
to 8.x and 9.x ...

For now going with a standalone router. Might have a look at the Digium =
card more closely if I have a different application for it ...

Regards,

Jan.