Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 2020 17:33:16 -0700 (MST)
From:      Dale Scott <dalescott@shaw.ca>
To:        "S. Franks" <bahamasfranks@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: virtualbox rdp & shutdown issues

Fwiw I use phpVirtualBox to manage virtualbox-ose-nox11 and don't recall ever having a vm hang
on shutdown. I had been hosting an Ubuntu 20.04 vm on FreeBSD 11.3-RELEASE, but am rebuilding
the server now starting with a new 12.2 install. I will update tomorrow if I have any issues.

Regarding rdp though, I've never had it work but have also never tried to get it to work. It was
only an issue when creating the Ubuntu VM since the Ubuntu installer is interactive. My workaround
has been to create the VM on a Windows laptop with a native VirtualBox install, then export
the vm and import on my FreeBSD server.