Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 23:49:24 +0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@spinner.dialix.com>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        CVS-committers@freefall.freebsd.org, cvs-all@freefall.freebsd.org, cvs-other@freefall.freebsd.org, smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: /home/smp/sys/kern init_smp.c

Peter Wemm wrote:
> peter       97/04/19 08:35:16
>
>   Modified:    home/smp/sys/kern  init_smp.c
                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>   Log:
>   change #include <vm/lock.h> to <sys/lock.h> - solves lockmgr panic!
>   update the idle proc create code to use the "new" style fork that doesn't
>   "return" from the fork() function call - it now boots!
>   (I'm running smp_active=2 right now)

OOPS!  Slip of the fingers with a remote commit.. Sorry, this message went
to the wrong commit mailing list.. :-]  (Background for those on
-committers, the smp kernel was put on hold while the lite2 stuff was being
sorted out in -current.  It was resync'ed a few days ago, which broke it
somewhat.)

Cheers,
-Peter