Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:10:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      M E <jfreebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   floppyfw

Hello Everyone,

I wondered if anyone could help me out here. I just downloaded a floppyfw program. This is one of those Unix cousins. My problem is that I could not find any text tool in it to edit files. Please if you know this program or you have worked on it before please kindly send me your explanation.

Thanks in advance and stay bless in Gods name

Jamal