Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:55:22 +0200
From:      "Jakob Breivik Grimstveit" <jakob@grimstveit.no>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bsdnews.com aka daemonnews.org status?

On 9/27/06, Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg <listsub@401.cx> wrote:

> Does anyone know what has happened to bsdnews.com aka daemonnews.org?
> The latest week or so the website has been unreachable.

15. Sept Chris Coleman wrote on daemonnews.org:

"As you may have noticed, we have been down for a while. Our primary
server has been having serious problems. We are actively working on
solutions, but our resources are very limited, especially our time.
Volunteers, donations, and praise are appreciated as always."

Perhaps they stumbled across a big b0rk?

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit - http://grimstveit.no/jakob - +47 48298152