Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 1998 20:40:11 -0300 (ADT)
From:      arthur <arthur@col.auracom.com>
To:        Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newbies - "Handle me with care?"

On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Tim Gerchmez wrote:

> Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned your name and just brought up the
> philosophies themselves, but it seemed a good starting point, since it's
> pretty clear you feel newbies should be cautious, and pretty clear I feel
> differently.
>
> ***PLEASE***, nobody consider this a choice between two people.  Everyone
> has a right to their opinion, and neither my philosophy nor Sue's is
> "right" or "wrong."  I'm just curious what others opinions on them are.

  Well, you asked for it.

  I feel newbies should use the release since that's where the support is,
but if you personally want to use the current, then knock yourself out,
have a blast, but don't expect any "hand holding" with it, the FreeBSD
team has already warned people about the consequences.

arthur@col.auracom.com

In a world without fences, is there a need for gates

--end--