Date:      Sat, 06 Jan 1996 08:22:32 -0600
From:      Marcia Kennedy <pooh@gbonline.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I can't get the file on the floppy.

I wanted to use FreeBSD to learn UNIX from a book (Complete Idiots
Guide to UNIX) and did a search and found your site.  I downloaded the
boot.flp file to my hard drive, but I can;t figure out what to do with
it now.  It won't fit on a 1.44 floppy, and I can't figure out how to
open the file.  What do I do now...

I'm tring to learn UNIX just to do it, please give me a hand.