Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:52:47 -0600
From:      Michael Porter <ocean@wavefront.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Netscape/old libraries

I know this question has been asked before, and for that I apologize.  I
looked through the mail archives, but couldn't find anything relevant.
I thought that when I CVSup'ed it would make the "version XXX older than
expected, using it anyway" message go away.  Well, it didn't.  Two
questions stem from this:

1) How do I update to more current libraries using CVSup or downloading

2) If I were to install 2.2.5 from the CD's I'll be getting in a day or
two, will it go away?  (my CVSup and install is from Nov 8, from
RELENG_2_2 (more recent than the cds))

Thanks,
Michael Porter
ocean@wavefront.com
port0095@tc.umn.edu

Oh, btw, I'm running Netscape Communicator 4.03b8