Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 1997 20:50:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        karl@Mcs.Net, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Yikes!  Current / Lite2 kernel has MAJOR NFS client problems

> I thought John Dyson said he was already looking at this... avoid his
> toes if possible, I think...

Feel free to step on them, but I'll be getting a 2nd machine running soon
and then will be able to test/debug and perhaps support the NFS code.
Right now, I am not able to do much though, so if anyone wants to take
a stab at it, feel free to ask me for reviews, etc.

I really don't mind if people "step on my toes." :-)

John