Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 1997 13:25:04 +0000
From:      Damian Hamill <damian@cablenet.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   apache-SSL

I've installed the apache-SSL port but I'm getting an error when trying
to use it with a virtual server.

I can connect and download pages from the principle server without
problems, i.e. the server defined in the primary key certificate file.
However when I attempt to access pages from a virtual server which has a
different key certificate file defined within the <VirtualHost> block I
get an error setting the private key.

The keys for both servers were generated on a different machine but with
the same version of SSLeay and also signed by the same CSA.

regards
damian

--
*    Damian Hamill   M.D.       damian@cablenet.net