Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 01:11:51 -0600
From:      Will Schaffarzick <wschaffz@okra.deltast.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Trying to install on an existing Win95 large partition

I just got FreeBSD on CD-ROM and have about 3 gigs of space on hard
drive zero in which to install BSD.  I also have a secondary 340 meg
drive (drive 1).  Both are IDE.  Unfortunately, the large drive is
partitioned with one big Win95 partition, and FreeBSD won't let me
create a BSD slice on it.  Installing FreeBSD to the D: drive won't
give me enough free space.

Any suggestions?  Is it possible to make my DOS partition smaller so BSD
will have some space on it?

Thanks for any info you could pass along to me...