Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:14:50 +0100
From:      Craig Avnit <craig@mikrotek.net>
To:        Tomoaki NISHIYAMA <tomoaki@biol.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN PCMCIA Cards

As I said I have a list of the supported cards, but nobody outside of Japan
stocks them, so I need to purchase one from Japan which is proving rather
difficult as I don't read japanese.  I need to know where  I can purchase
one direct preferably online and from a web site that has english so I know
what I am doing

Craig Avnit