Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:26:02 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
Subject:   krb5-1.3.2 is released (fwd)

Just a quick heads up, I'm currently working on this. It's building on
-CURRENT. Yet to be done, testing on -CURRENT, build & test on -STABLE, and
verification of pkg-plist currency. I will post patches to the krb5 port to
-security and -ports and assuming I don't get negative feedback, I will
commit sometime late Saturday or on Sunday when I return from my trip
Vancouver.

As crypto-publish.org does not yet distribute krb5-1.3.2, the
cryto-publish.org section of the Makefile will continue to install
krb5-1.3.1_3. This of course assumes pkg-plist compatibility. If changes
need to be made to pkg-plist, crypto-publish.org fetch support will be
temporarily disabled until they can post krb5-1.3.2 on their website.

Cheers,
--
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>        http://www.komquats.com/
BC Government                     .                       FreeBSD UNIX