Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 12:57:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Paul Hsu <support@cdrom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Forwarded mail....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 00:12:21 -0400
From: Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
To: support@cdrom.com, seki@sysrap.cs.fujitsu.co.jp

I dont know if you can do anything for me but:

I have a GATWAY Communication inc Ethernet card.
 model G/EtherTwist 16

it work with MB86960A chip set ( I can see also a MB86953 on the board!)

I use FreeBSD 2.1.0. I know then you have build a driver (  fe0  ) for
support to the Fujitsu FMV-180 series ethernet card on FreeBSD.

Do you know why your driver cannot see my ethernet card.

I set the I/O port and IRQ correctly , and at boot , the fe0 is not detected ???

I have buy 5 cards, and I plan to use it with FreeBSD but ...  :-(
give me some news ...

thank's

bye