Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:14:27 +0200
From:      Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb@whacky.net>
To:        mki <mki@mozone.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make.conf options for -stable update

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, mki wrote:

> In order to maintain the original canned install type, such
> as Developer, are there any other options one has to include
> in make.conf?  I had to use a -DNOGAMES on a buildworld
> after I updated the sources, or else it would have installed
> all the games on the fs.

You can examine /etc/defaults/make.conf for all the definitions.o
 I don't know exactly which distribution sets are left out when you
 install 'Developer', but with these define's you can pretty much
 tune every set of software to be in your install or not.

-Stephan

--
Stephan van Beerschoten [SVB21-RIPE]       stephanb@whacky.net
  PGP fingerprint:  4557 9761 B212 FB4C  778D 3529 C42A 2D27