Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:48:42 EST
From:      TKAman2@aol.com
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   networking tutorial

Do you know where any networking tutorials for BSD are? I didnt see one on your site, but I didnt look very hard either... If you could send me a link, that'd be cool, or if you could give me a little advice on the easiest (quickest) way to network my BSD machine. I am trying to get it to talk to my other Windows (yuck! ;] )  based machines so let me know if there is anything special I would need to do, or if it is even worth trying to network it with windows. I want to use it as an internet sharing machine, probably using squid. Eventually I will get a DSL or cable line and I want to be able to hook it into my BSD machine and use it kinda as a firewall and share the internet connection with the rest of the computers in my house. Thanks for the help!

Dave
TKAman2@aol.com