Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2019 09:49:01 -0400
From:      Ella Davis <Ella@daoshis.biz>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Job application letter for employment opportunity position

Hello!

I found your posting on the work-related web sites and am serious about a=
pplying for the position at your organization.

As per guidelines, in the attachment is my CV and cover letter for your a=
ttention. You may have noticed, i'm a recent college graduate with experi=
ence in administration. I do have a broad range of experience and also i =
am experienced in the use of Excel and Outlook. I thrive in active enviro=
nments where I'm required to study additional skills rather quickly and c=
hoose route while taking advantage. In addition, i able to type with grea=
t precision at eighty five wpm and get pleasure from customer communicati=
on both via phone call and face-to-face. I will do the job faithfully to =
make sure that I understood and learned things i needed to as effectively=
 as possible. I really hope you will consider me for an interview.

Additional information and my job application are enclosed. If perhaps I =
can provide you with any further information on my background and skills,=
 please let me know.I look forward to receiving a reply from you.

Thank you for your precious and consideration.

Sincerely, Ella Davis