Date:      Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:21:15 +0100
From:      Luk van den Borne <luktheluckyboy@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gtk2 themes in xfce4

Hello,

Just a quick question: I've recently installed gtk2-switch-theme, in
order to set a theme for firefox while working in e17. But when I got
back to xfce4, I am unable to change the theme in the xfce4 control
center. Only the colors change accordingly, but the widgets remain
from the theme that I set in gtk2-theme-switch.

Does anyone know how to give control back to xfce4?

Btw if this is not the right list, please tell me.

Luk van den Borne