Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 1997 10:55:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   vic/bktr capture problem?

Oddity I've discovered with the vic grabbing the bktr.

If I set the size to 'small', all looks well.  But if I set it to
'normal', it looks like every other line is missing in vic viewing sizes >
QCIF.  I'm broadcasting into FreeBSD lounge now, and will leave it in
normal mode until I get back at around 4pm Pacific time.

The framerate is really quick on small with a 64k bound, normal it plunges
to 2fps or so.

(the image is of the street that runs in front of my dorm, 11th between
Patterson and Hilyard if there are any local tuners-in)

The display is in 16 bit mode at current.