Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:26:11 -0700
From:      Tanvir Hassan <tanvir@mail.org>
Subject:   Serious BIOS problem!

Hi all,

I have an adaptec 2940u2w and I was going to install RH6.0 (I have 5.2)
and thought it might make sense to upgrade to the new 2.110 BIOS.  Well
now I cannot boot my machine, it stops at the BIOS banner and hangs.
Since I cannot boot I cannot reflash the old BIOS into my adaptec (I
have the old BIOS from the flashing the BIOS).

So how do I fix this?  Adaptec tells me that I have to buy a new card!