Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:15:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      xiyuan qian <xiyuan@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   host with IPNAT -- router -- router -- LAN

Hi, I don't know how this can?
My problem is that I have a host locating out of my
office having a valid IP address and connected to
internet. I installed another NIC card to it and
assign a internal (invalid) IP address, then I connect
a cisco2509 router to this internal LAN, then I
connect a cisco800 router to the cisco2509 router
throght a DDN line. All I want to do is let my LAN
locating my office can go to the internet through the
host which having a valid IP address. How to? Can it?

The structure shows in detail like this:

            IPNAT           DDN
 Internet---host---cisco2509----cisco800---office LAN

Best regaurds!

--xiyuan