Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:04:35 -0500
From:      "Mark Johnston" <mjohnston@skyweb.ca>
To:        "'Jan Knepper'" <jan@digitaldaemon.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Virus Scan on email (Qmail)

(apologies in advance for Outlook)

This comes up on -security and leads to some useful discussion every so
often.  A recent long thread starts at
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=30925+0+archive/2002/freebs
d-security/20020908.freebsd-security - there are a lot of products
mentioned there if you follow it.  There was some talk of preparing an
FAQ entry on the question, but as far as I know that went nowhere, so
that thread is probably a good place to start.  You can probably dig a
few more out of the archives with some careful searching.

HTH,
Mark