Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:24:14 -0500 (CDT)
From:      David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
To:        Wiesiek Glod <wkg@halicz.com.pl>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Tekram DC 390(T)

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Wiesiek Glod wrote:

>  Yesterday , I'm reinstalling my FreeBSD Box 2.2.8 to 3.2 , that's
> working OK , but my old card Tekram DC 390(T) with chipset AMD 53C974
> don't work.
>
>  Anybody working on FreeBSD 3.2 with Tekram DC 390 ?

From the the FreeBSD-3.2 release notes:

The following drivers were supported under the old SCSI subsystem, but are
NOT YET supported under the new CAM SCSI subsystem:

  Tekram DC390 and DC390T controllers (maybe other cards based on the
  AMD 53c974 as well).

I presume they broke at 3.0 with switch to CAM.  Other DCC390 cards have an
NCR^Wsymbios controller chip, and are still supported.  I have no idea if
anyone is working on a driver.

DavidScheidt