Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:28:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joshua Coombs <jcoombs@gwi.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Missing headers

I'm having a hard time compiling 4-Stable at the moment.  For the past few
days (I did successfully do this on Tuesday on one machine) any attempt to
compile after cvsup'ing breaks when doing libgroff.  It complains about
missing headers, which when digging by hand do appear to be missing.
What's really confusing me is I'm not aware of others running into this
even though I've tried on multiple machines, including a clean 4.3R
install, and I've seen no mention of it on this list or -questions.

I can post the pertitant errors from buildworld, but will wait for an ok
from the list before doing so.

Joshua Coombs