Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 02:04:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        Dan Moschuk <dan@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Leif Neland <leifn@neland.dk>, mrtg@list.ee.ethz.ch, freebsd-hackers@hub.FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mrtg,FreeBSD, asus p2b temperature

MRTG is capable of graphing anything that can be expressed as a number.
For an example look at the contributed example that graphs estimated
bandwidth.  I modified this to run with nttcp and use it to track the
capability of all my circuits.

Someone has a method of monitoring temperatures via a probe at a
reasonable cost and inputting it to the computer but I don't remember
where I saw it.

Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
#4 ISP on C|NET, #1 in Ohio