Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:48:43 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Antoine Beaupré <antoine@usw4.freebsd.org>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: libh/release/floppies LIBH-BOOT Makefile

antoine     2001/10/17 23:48:43 CDT

  Modified files:
    release/floppies     Makefile
  Added files:
    release/floppies     LIBH-BOOT
  Log:
  add little cutie header for ppl to know what this file does

  add a dummy "kernel" target (easier to use than ${COMPILE}/kernel)

  cp kernel config to ${CONF} only if needed

  kernel build seems to be working fine if ${CONFFILE} exists, so add that
  file to the repository (a copy of my GENERIC) config here.

  This last one will undoubtedly create problems since I run -stable and
  this can be compile on other versions. It's still better than nothing at
  all.

  One could argue that this doesn't belong here at all, and that the
  user should create the file himself in ${CONF}

  I'm open to comments and suggestions as how to do this

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.4       +17 -4     libh/release/floppies/Makefile