Date:      Mon, 6 May 1996 13:50:59 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Cc:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [PCMCIA] pccard-test-960506 is now available!

> We release the new PC-card package based on FreeBSD 2.2-960501-SNAP.

This is helpful, thanks!

However, I don't think there is any need for some (all) of the patches
you've made to apm.c now.  Based on feedback I've got from some testers,
there machines no work fine w/out *any* of the patches you've added back
in, so it would be nice to see if you could get the Nomad testers to
test apm.c as it appears stock in the new SNAP.  Also, some of the
patches you add in are completely redundant due to the changes Bruce and
I have made to 'apm_int()' (most noted are the cli/sti changes).

Also, most of the changes you made to /sys/pccard.c are a step
backwards.  I fixed them to be correct, and your patches back out my
fixes (slot_suspend/resume need to have void parameters for
timeout/untimeout, format changes, etc..).

Thanks!

Nate