Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:27:37 -0400
From:      Russ Heibel <heibelr@genias.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Solaris & Win95

I am trying to add a 2nd HDD to my computer to hold Solaris so I can run either
Win95 from HDD1 or Solaris from HDD2. The only way I have been able to do
this is to connect only one of the hard drives up in the system at a time. This is
a terrible nuisance. I have tried Partition Magic with absolutely no luck. I can find
no way for it to allow me to boot Solaris. Will FreeBSD allow me to satisfy this
need? If so, can someone help me find the steps to go through to do this and
tell me how I can get hold of FreeBSD?

Thank you very much

Russ
heibelr@genias.com