Date:      Sun, 27 May 2012 22:18:44 -0500
From:      Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   reset xfce settings to originals

Dear folks,

on two of three machines I have successfully updated and removed the
packages that I should have removed and rebuilt xfce 4.10 on FreeBSD.
However, the bottom panel shows no icons.  The top panel the logout
button shows no icon either.  Several entries show no icons as well.
How can I reset Xfce like if it was new to pristine/default settings?

In old times I would probably remove in user/home directory the .xfce4
directory or similar.

Advice/comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Antonio