Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 17:32:47 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <fbsds@daedalus.varidyne.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mylex dac960pl and FreeBSD 4.3 - bus_dmamap_load

> Has this problem been fixed yet?

No.  Nobody with one of the affected controllers has sat down and looked
at it.  I don't have any right now (and whilst I have been offered one,
it's in the UK which would make shipping something of a nuisance).

Matthew Dodd (mdodd@freebsd.org) was going to take over maintenance of
the mlx driver, but I'm not sure where he's at right now.