Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:27:48 +0100 (CET)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        dave@turbocat.de (David Wetzel)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Computer hangs

David Wetzel wrote:

> Before trying to do HDLC and/or PPP stuff, I tried this:
>
> alice# /usr/src/i4b/isdntest/isdntest -c 0 -i 82835 -o 82835 -w

For shure you had a very detailed look at the isdntest source, and
for shure you have noticed that it hasn't been touched for a loooong time
and you immediately started debugging it and we can expect diffs from you
soon.

Its good to know that the alpha testers like you out there who have read
the very beginning of the README and then decided to install alpha software
on their machines don't ask much but instead debug the code and send in
diffs to the code to make it work, additions to the manual pages and
documentation and updates to the FAQ.

This will then in future prevent people with not even the slightest idea
what they are doing from hanging their machines.

Thank you!

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
                    "Those who can, do. Those who can't, talk.