Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:42:44 GMT
From:      gavin@FreeBSD.org
To:        vaida.bogdan@gmail.com, gavin@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org, gavin@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/91038: [panic] 6.0-RELEASE on Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro v2040 can't resume from sleep

Synopsis: [panic] 6.0-RELEASE on Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro v2040 can't resume from sleep

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: gavin
State-Changed-When: Tue Feb 19 17:40:05 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
To submitter:  Firstly, I'm sorry that this PR has sat for so long without
anyone looking at it.  Can you tell me, is this still a problem with newer
versions of FreeBSD?  If so, can you try using a kernel with as many devices
removed as possible i(leave apic, ata etc but remove firewire, usb etc) and
see if you still have issues?  If not, can you then add devices back one at
a time and see what happens?

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-i386->gavin
Responsible-Changed-By: gavin
Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Feb 19 17:40:05 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Track