Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 1996 14:04:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
Cc:        Vincenzo Capuano <VCAPUANO@VMPROFS.ESOC.ESA.DE>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DDD in incoming

On Tue, 9 Jan 1996, Brian Litzinger wrote:

> > Hi, I am back from Xmas holidays, and as promised I have put ddd statically
> > compiled in incoming/ddd-1.3d-freeBSD.static.gz.
>
> but 1.4 has so many nice features, like nexti/stepi for machine
> level instructions, and all those cute icons...
>
> How about doing a port of 1.4?

If you do that, give us a static version pls!  For the Motif-challenged
among us!  Thanks!

> I don't recall any great difficulities getting 1.4 running under
> 2.2-current, and what a wonderful tool.
>
> I can finally stop crying about not having UPS (Mark Russel
> debugger) for FreeBSD!
>
> --
> Brian Litzinger					       Powered by FreeBSD
> <brian@mediacity.com>                            http[s]://www.mpress.com
> speakfree.mpress.com [use -t (GSM)]             How to program in c++: //

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu -- I run FreeBSD on n3lxx and Journey2
The Dilbert Zone is Dilbert's new WWW home! The area
features never-before-seen original sketches of Dilbert, a photo tour
of Scott Adams' studio, Dilbert Trivia and memorabilia, high
school photos and much more!:
<URL:http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/>;