Date:      Wed, 6 Jan 2016 05:40:15 -0800
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Multiple kernels installed when KERNCONF lists more than one kernel configuration file

--hWA99UP51iQRyIL4

On Wed, Jan 06, 2016 at 01:32:10PM +0000, Glen Barber wrote:
> > > Maybe it's simply a matter of overriding KERNCONF at the command line=
=20
> > > while running make installkernel.
> > >=20
> >=20
> > You should be able to set INSTALLKERNEL in make.conf, however something
> > appears to have been broken, since this should not be required.
> >=20
>=20
> Sorry, I didn't see r293189 until just now, I was in the wrong directory
> when I updated my local sources.
>=20
> It seems we need a way to override this behavior, if the above
> suggestion does not work properly.

Agreed.  I'm happy to test -- I was a bit surprised to find unexpected
kernels being installed on my build machine's 2GB root file system (as
one of the unwanted installs failed for lack of space).

Peace,
david
--=20
Those who would murder in the name of God or prophet are blasphemous coward=
s.

--hWA99UP51iQRyIL4

--hWA99UP51iQRyIL4--