Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 1997 09:56:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>
Cc:        Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Desktop Pics

On Tue, 9 Dec 1997, Stephen Roome wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Doug White wrote:
> > Anyone need to spice up their desktop or Xlogin window?
> >
> > http://resnet.uoregon.edu/dwhite/fbsd-desktops.html
> >
> > Submissions/better ones would be cool.  A Xlogin window of the day would
> > be pretty neat ;-)
>
> Are there any programs to make the demon walk about the Xlogin screen ? If
> not I'll write one as that would be a sick evil thing to do, and easy.

	Ummm sorta.  What if the daemon held a heated discussion with an
animated paper clip, which concludes with a session of metal origami.
Hmmm... Do I hear "wonder-clip powers activate!  Shape of a 'BSD'!"?  ;-)

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,