Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 2014 12:48:42 +0530
From:      Sanuri Dananja <sanudan91@gmail.com>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please help

Hi sir,
I'm trying to setup netmap on my machine on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and having
difficulties. I don't understand much as I am not a networking student.
Could you please help me with the installation?
My NICs are as follows:
Wired: Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
Wireless: Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter
Can netmap be used with wireless connection?
Can it be used with my NICs?
I saw this on your website: " we provide an emulated mode on top of
standard drivers.". Even though I didn't understand it exactly, I felt like
your system can support any NIC.
Our project is a tracking service provider optimized in performance,
security and reliability. My goal is to achieve at least 1 million client
connections per second.
Could you please help me? This is kind of urgent because we have to finish
our project within next 3 months.
Thank you!
Regards,
Sanuri