Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:51:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Godmar Back <gback@cs.utah.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A BSD-licensed JIT (was Re: Development Projects)

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Godmar Back wrote:

# Interesting.  Could you point me at the two FSF Jits you are talking about?
# I only know of TYA, which is copyrighted by ALbrecht Kleine, and the
# ShuJIT, which is copyrighted by Shudo Kazajuki.

As someone has already pointed out.  I am an idiot who apparently
can't read.  Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.