Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:22:51 +0300
From:      victoria <viktorija@oic.lv>
To:        Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Update - Thinkpad Z60M

Hi!

I have a Thinkpad Z60t but not with titanium cover :(
I have got freebsd 6.1 installed on it and all devices was successfully
found. Except sound and when i tried opensound drivers and it just make
kernel panics on boot. So without any success and time i reinstall it
and install ubuntu dapper. It found all and works perfect.
But i still want t go back to freebsd. So i have a question: have you
get a problem with sound while installing freebsd?

Thanks!

Victoria