Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:51:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      chauncey smith <chaunceys_1@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Packages in stand/sysinstal

I recently CVSuped my system to 4.7 prerelease. I
remaded the world and even stand/sysinstall. I tried
to add some packages to my pc and I get the following
error.

Warning:  Can't find the `4.7-PRERELEASE' distribution
on this FTP server.  You may need to visit a different
server for the release you are trying to fetch or go
to the Options menu and to set the release name to
explicitly match what's available on ftp.freebsd.org
(or set to "any").
             Would you like to select another FTP
server?

I tried agien with the any option and get the same
results can someone help me fix this problem?