Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:38:44 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fetchmail error question when talking to sendmail

	Not being a mail guru, I'm curious of this error.  I have fetchmail set to
run every 5 minutes via cron and dump mail into my inbox from a number of
my various mail accounts.

	Recently after adding an additional mail account to the list for it to
check, I'm now every so often getting this error:

	fetchmail: SMTP error: 552 5.6.0 Headers too large (32768 max)
	fetchmail: SMTP listener refused delivery

	Is this something I should worry about or is it the fault of the mail
server I'm retrieving from?  I don't get it every time, so that's what made
me curious.