Date:      Fri, 29 Jun 2012 22:40:08 GMT
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/168717: editors/libreoffice: does not compile

The following reply was made to PR ports/168717; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 00:31:39 +0200

 --------------enig972BD4161EE4C9995757A33A

 Someone on the German site http://www.bsdforen.de suggested/instructed
 to delete the port devel/boost-lib and sibblings before running an
 another attempt to compile the port editors/libreoffice.

 I deinstalled boost-lib and boost-jam which has been installed by a
 couple of necessary ports (for instance, blender, strigi, povray,
 visionworkbench, abiword et ceterum).

 After temporaryly deleting the boost-lib-port, editors/libreoffice
 compiled well on FreeBSD 10-CURRENT/amd64 with CLANG! I will check this
 next week also on FreeBSD 9-STABLE/amd64 as well.

 Don't forget to reinstall devel/boost-lib and devel/boost-jam (if
 installed and deleted).

 Regards,
 oh