Date:      Sat, 02 Nov 2002 13:11:02 +0200
From:      Lefteris Tsintjelis <lefty@asda.gr>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD as a dial up server with digiboard and radius support

Hi,

I have a Digiboard Xem 64 and I am thinking of setting it up using
FreeBSD as an extra dialup server. Radius support is also needed and
multilink capability would also be nice so here are a few questions.)

1) Can it be done using FreeBSD's ppp? From what I have seen ppp has
already radius support build in. Anyone tried it?
2) Where could I find more references?
3) I am also looking into a radius replacement. Is there a good, fast
and flexible tested radius server, that runs under FBSD and supports
multilink, accounting, user and group limit by time and date and can be
used with W2k machines? Expected traffic could reach up to 300 requests
per min which shouldn't be that much for a good radius server.

Thank you
---
Lefteris Tsintjelis