Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 1995 01:56:35 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@geli.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Subject:   Re: Beer

This is an interesting idea.  Anyone else in the Bay Area want to work
on scheduling this?  If we do it in the next week, David Greenman will
also be able to come since he flew down here last night to work on
wcarchive.  Gary, Poul-Henning, Justin, Satoshi and Jack are already
here..  That's at least 6 core members in the bay area and an unknown
number of long-time -hackers alumnus..

						Jordan