Date:      Sat, 20 May 2006 18:10:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      doug <doug@fledge.watson.org>
To:        Ulrich Spoerlein <uspoerlein@gmail.com>
Cc:        Patrick =?iso-8859-15?Q?Lamaizi=E8re?= <patfbsds@davenulle.org>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipw(4) breaking under load

--0-72530426-1148163012=:36766

I am using ipw on thinkpad t42p. Last night while updating the ports tree I=
 got=20
an error which disconnected the cvsup. Restarting worked fine. I assumed it=
 was=20
signal strength or noise at the time. I will monitor this more closely. My=
=20
recurring problem is all ssh connections are locked when the dhcp lease exp=
ires=20
and the system is idle. I am not currently on the laptop so I can not docum=
ent=20
the versions I am using. I built the driver a few days ago and downloaded t=
he=20
Intel 2100 firmware at that time.

Other than the above it has worked fine for me.

Doug.