Date:      Sun, 05 Dec 1999 02:37:58 +1000
From:      Stephen McKay <syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au
Subject:   Administrivia: charter clarification question

by a respectable FreeBSD citizen that my posting was misfiled and should
have gone to -current.  Quote:

"If it's -CURRENT, talk about it on -CURRENT.  That overrides anything else."

It is my belief that scsi stuff should be discussed on -scsi no matter
whether it is -current, -stable, or some older release.  Am I wrong?
The charter as it stands is rather thin:

FREEBSD-SCSI                    SCSI subsystem
This is the mailing list for people working on the scsi subsystem
for FreeBSD.

Please note that this is not a whinge, I am not after ammunition for an
"I told you so", and I'm not going to say who contacted me.  I just want
the system to work smoothly.

Stephen.