Date:      Thu, 3 Sep 1998 23:46:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      stocknetworkingnews@stocknetworking.com
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SNN #6

StockNetworking News #6

September 3 1998

StockNetworking News (SNN)

Table of contents:

1. Market commentary

2. SNN perspective on profiled companies

3. FLNK update

4. NLAB update

5. New Subscribers

6. Stock quotes

7. How to unsubscribe

8. SNN privacy policy

9. How to contact SNN

10. Disclaimer

1. Market Commentary

We live in interesting times!

August has traditionally been a tough month
on investors and this year has been no
exception. During August we have seen three
of the five worst one day point drops in the
history of the DJIA. The Dow and NASDAQ are
now back near their starting point for the year
and the 7600 level has been penetrated on the
down side. Given the lofty levels of the Dow,
this can be viewed as a positive correction of
an upward trend that had resulted in the big
cap stocks becoming over-bought.

The US economy is continuing to perform well
and there is no sign of inflation, US interest
rates are stable and if anything will probably
move lower between now and the end of the year.
This will weaken the strong US dollar and will
in turn strengthen sales of major US exporting
companies.

To date, the Fed and Mr. Greenspan have used
the levers at their disposal to manage the
economy in an exemplary fashion and despite
all the political and personal problems in
Washington, there is no reason to believe
this stewardship won't continue and result in
a continuation of an expanding economy, with
perhaps a slightly inflationary bias to
counteract the deflation in commodity prices.
This is a good environment for the stock market
and should result in rising stock valuations.

We believe that over the next 2 weeks American
markets will begin to move higher again.

We also believe that there is tremendous
value developing in the smaller capitalization
sectors of the stock market. The decline in
these companies valuations has proceeded the
large cap sell-off and their P/E ratios are
attractive.

2. SNN News

In regard to our previously profiled companies
FutureLink Distribution Corp. and NuOncology
Labs Inc. we want our subscribers to understand
our perspective on these two companies and how
they relate to our overall business strategy.

We know that if the companies we profile in
SNN are not successful, this will directly
impact on our success in the financial news
service business.

We do a lot of "digging" into what is going
on in the companies we profile and hopefully
have a good idea of the direction they are
heading. We cannot always state categorically
that an acquisition is close, or a financing
is being negotiated but we intend to be right
more than wrong if we repeat rumors of impending
developments.

Finally, we want to have the largest subscriber
base of any e mail based financial news service-
something that will give our message real weight
with a significant number of investors in the
"New Economy."

Briefly, these are our philosophy and goals and
it is our hope that in achieving them you will
be a more successful investor and we will be a
more successful service.

In other news, SNN is also actively developing
their European subscriber base as we feel there
is a strong demand for stocks in Western Europe.
Newsletters like SNN are a newer phenomena in
Europe and we expect the demographics of the
typical Internet user in countries such as Italy,
Germany and Switzerland will result in a
significant number of upper income investors
following our profiles.

Companies such as NuOncology Labs and FutureLink,
which have their base in the strong and relatively
safe US markets, and has the potential to be
"home runs" should be of interest to these investors.

3. FutureLink Distribution Corp. - OTC BB Symbol: FLNK

Last week the company completed the acquisition
of SysGold Ltd., an IT company with over $10
million in billings last year. In addition,
Thomson, Kernaghan & Co., a Toronto investment
dealer has signed a definitive funding agreement
for US$5 million -US$2.25 million of which has
already been advanced to the company. See the
latest News Releases at:

<<http://biz.yahoo.com/n/f/flnk.html>>;

We had heard rumblings of this financing and as
many of you are aware and had mentioned the
possibility of it happening in the last issue
of SNN. Now that it is in place and once the
overall market stabilizes we believe that
FutureLink will start to show some marked
price improvement-a 100% gain from these
levels are achievable. This company is putting
together the team and the financial resources
to be a real winner-keep it on watch.

4. NuOncology Labs Inc. - OTC BB Symbol: NLAB

There are a number of developments under way
which will give the company a much higher
profile in the investment community, very soon.

We expect a research report will shortly be
available that will confirm the importance
that the medical and pharmaceutical industry
is putting on finding FTI's or ras farnesyl
transferase molecules, which inhibit the
oncagene function of the RAS gene (cancer).
Any drug company involved in the development
of Cancer treatments is looking for an FTI
and a 7 sided molecule.

The testing now being done at NuLab's Houston
facility is to confirm NuOncology's patented drug,
Arglabin is such an FTI. The results of these
tests will be available sometime in September-if
the tests confirm what we expect-look for a very
positive reaction in the market. Please review
the companies latest News Release at:

<<http://biz.yahoo.com/n/n/nlab.html>>;

We continue to get interest in the company
from Europe and have heard that a very
powerful Swiss group may become involved.
These people have significant funding
capabilities and tremendous institutional
and retail brokerage contacts. They could
also become involved in a European expansion
of the predictive oncology testing side of
NuLab's business.

Keep your eyes open for any Private Placements
or funding arrangements with European groups-such
a deal would probably signify the Swiss were
"on board."

The past 2 weeks have shown that in the stock
market it is very hard to predict what may
happen in the next hour never mind the next
year, but we feel very strongly that NuOncology
Labs Inc. is poised to move very soon.

The month of September will be pivotal and
given the relatively small float, good news
will have a significant impact on market
valuations.

Keep NLAB on watch and be ready to move
when you see any price or volume spikes.

5. New Subscribers

Once again thanks to our many new subscribers
over the past two weeks and here's hoping that
the stock market is a little less "interesting"
and more profitable in the weeks and months ahead.

6. Stock Quotes

To get stock quotes on-line simply go to:

<<http://quote.yahoo.com/>>;

Then type in the symbol of the stock you would
like a quote for in the space provided.

7. How to unsubscribe:

If you have received Stock Networking News in
error, we are sorry, someone may have
subscribed you without your knowledge. If you
wish to be removed from our subscriber list
please click onto the link below - -
write "delete" in the subject of the
letter and hit "send" - - - we will
promptly remove you from our subscriber list.
Remember, there is never a charge for your
SNN subscription.

SNNdelete@hotmail.com

8. SNN Privacy Policy

We respect your privacy and will never
release or cause your e-mail address
to be given out for any reason.

9. Contacting SNN

If you wish to contact SNN or have a comment
to make please forward to:

SNNComments@USA.net

10. Disclaimer

By accepting this letter you are acknowledging
you have read and fully understand our
disclaimer which can be viewed by clicking onto:

<<http://www.SubscriberSite.com/disclaimer.html>>;

copyright 1998 SNN